Instructor: Coach Maria Shukri
Click here to read About the Instructor
Length: 3 days (9 hours)
Course Dates: Jan. 13-14-15, 2020
Timings: 8:00 am - 10:30 am CST
Course Requirements: Classes last approximately 2.5 hours each. Live attendance is mandatory and students will need to be on camera. Recordings of the sessions will be made available for registered students for one year after the end of the workshop.
Summary:Speed reading is a combination of several techniques to enhance one's reading and comprehension abilities. Ribaat is honored to present this exclusive workshop with a highly qualified and leading professional coach, Anse Maria Shukri. This workshop is ideal for anyone - casual readers to professionals and academics who want to improve their quality of work and intellect. By the end of this course, students will be able to read a book in one sitting.
After the end of the workshop, a weekly support group will also be available to those wishing to continue practice in order to achieve maximum speed. With continued practice and application of her advice, students of Coach Maria have been able to reach speeds of up to 4,000 words per minute.
$100.00 (not including the cost of the course materials)
- Students should be women above the age of 17
- Registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Registered students will have access to the forum and recordings of sessions until November 2020.
- Installment plans are not available for this workshop.
- A maximum of 10 seats are open for this workshop.
- Click here for Registration Fees & Policies
Click here to apply for a scholarship to the workshop.
Course Materials: Before the first session, students will need to have:
- Printed handouts (which will be provided through the course forum).
- Colors (colored pencils or markers)
- Large paper for drawing: A3 size or larger
- A book no more than 150 pgs which has a table of contents
- Headphone, microphone, and webcam for participation in live sessions
- An orange
For inquiries, email email@example.com