Day 1: Marriage
- Finding a Husband
& Newlywed Life: Anse Rydanah Dahman, Sister Safiyyah Salaam, Sister Andrea
- Intimacy: Anse
Tamara Gray, Dr. Rima Makhiawala, Sister Megan Wyatt
Happiness: Anse Marah Dahman, Ustadha Sana Mohiuddin, Sister Nuriddeen Knight
- Serious Issues:
Dr. Zainab Alwani, Anse Maha Hamoui, Sister Sadia Jalali
Sister Zainab Younus & Sister Olivia Kompier
- Blended &
Joint Families: Sister Menahal Begawala, Sister Andrea Cluck, Sister Afshan
Day 2: Raising Children:
- Spiritual Upbringing with Anse Marah Dahman and Anse Raghad Bushnaq
- Traditions and Celebrations with Sr. Jenn Crooker and Ustadha Sana Mohiuddin
- Developing a Tool Kit: Practical Tips for Parents with Dr. Hena Syed-Sabir and Dr. Eman Penny
- To School or Not to School? with Sr. Kathy Jamil and Sr. Whittni Brown
- Children with Special Needs with Anse Rydanah Dahman, Sr. Valerie Shirley, Sr. Heather Kamia, Dr. Mona Minkara, & Ustadha Zaynab Ansari
Day 3: Tides of Change:
- Anchoring the Spiritual Upbringing of Newborns & Toddlers
- Navigating your Teens' Segue into Adulthood
- Managing Elderly Care and Support
- Sailing Solo: Single Mothers & Parenting
- Surviving the Loss of Children and Parents
- Douse the Fire of Burnout
This is an online course so students will need access to internet. An internet speed of at least 2 Mbps is recommended for best performance. Headphones, camera and microphone may be required for in-class participation. To access the live class, students will need a computer, smartphone, or tablet/iPad with the AdobeConnect app. To view recordings of the sessions on a smartphone or tablet/iPad, the Puffin browser will be needed.
Students should be women above the age of 17
Terms of Registration:
- Registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Registered students will have access to the forum and recordings of sessions until December 2020.
- Installment plans are not available for this workshop.
- Click here for Registration Fees & Policies
- Click here to apply for a scholarship to the workshop.
For inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org