- Dr. Tamara Gray
- Fadiyah Mian
- Jennifer Crooker
- Khadijah Abdulhaqq
- Kouthar Muttardy
- Safiyyah Salaam
- Sakeena Ahmed
- Shannen Espelien
Course Requirements: This is an online course so students will need access to internet. An internet speed of at least 2 Mbps is recommended for best performance. Headphones, camera and microphone may be required for in-class participation. To access the live class, students will need a computer, smartphone, or tablet/iPad with the AdobeConnect app.
Live attendance is not required. Recordings of the sessions will be made available for registered students until March 2021.
Introduction by Anse Tamara Gray
Intro to Homeschooling by Fadiyah Mian
Schooling from Home: A Teacher’s Perspective by Safiyyah Salam
Lower and Upper Level Grades: Organization and Out of the Box Ideas by Sakeena Ahmed & Shannen Espelien
Homeschooling Children with Special Needs by Kouthar MuttardyHomeschooling as Self-Discovery by Jennifer Crooker
Registration fee: $100.00
Now a special 70% discount for period of social isolation: fee is $28.00 only
- Students should be women above the age of 17
- Registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Registered students will have access to the forum and recordings of sessions until March 2021.
- Installment plans are not available for this workshop.
- Click here for Registration Fees & Policies
For inquiries, email email@example.com