Instructor: Coach Maria Shukri
Date: April 5, 2020
Timing: 8:00 am - 11:00 am CST
Description: A guidance seminar with an official Strong Interest Inventory test and analysis to know which career paths are for you!
- This is an online course so students will need access to internet. An internet speed of at least 2 Mbps is recommended for best performance.
- To access the live class, students will need a computer, smartphone, or tablet/iPad with the AdobeConnect app. Recordings of the sessions will function on some handheld devices with the Puffin or Photon browser app.
- Headphones, camera and microphone may be required for in-class participation.
- Before the start of the workshop, students should complete the Strong Interest Inventory assessment. Instructions on how to do so will be posted on the course form for registered students.
- Live attendance is not required. Recordings of the sessions will be made available for registered students until April 2021.
Registration fee: $100.00
Now a special 25% discount for period of social isolation: fee is $75.00 only
- Students should be girls ages 14-19
- Registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Registration fee includes the cost of the official Strong Interest Inventory test.
- Registered students will have access to the forum and recordings of sessions until April 2021.
- Installment plans are not available for this workshop.
- Click here for Registration Fees & Policies
For inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Option 1: Send payment in 4 monthly installments.
Cost: USD 25.00 x 4 months
Log in to access all registration options.