Instructor: Coach Maria Shukri
Click here to read About the Instructor
Description: Speed reading is a combination of several techniques to enhance one's reading and comprehension abilities. Ribaat is honored to present this exclusive workshop with a highly qualified and leading professional coach, Anse Maria Shukri. This workshop is ideal for anyone - casual readers to professionals and academics who want to improve their quality of work and intellect. By the end of this course, students will be able to read a book in one sitting.
After the end of the workshop, a weekly support group will also be available to those wishing to continue practice in order to achieve maximum speed. With continued practice and application of her advice, students of Coach Maria have been able to reach speeds of up to 4,000 words per minute.Prerequisites: Registrants should be boys ages 12 and older.
Course Requirements: Classes last approximately 4 hours each. Live attendance is highly recommended to fully benefit. Students will need to be on camera. Recordings of the sessions will be made available for registered students for one year after the end of the workshop. This is an online course so students will need:
- Access to reliable internet. An internet speed of at least 2 Mbps is recommended for best performance.
- Headphones, camera and microphone will be required for in-class participation.
- Live classes can be viewed on a computer or handheld device. Recordings of classes are accessible on some handheld devices with Puffin or Photon browser.
Registration Fee: $100.00 (not including the cost of the course materials)
Now a special 25% discount for period of social isolation: fee is $75.00 only
- Participants should be teen boys ages 12 and older.
- Registrants under the age of 17 need to register under their mother's account to access the workshop.
- Registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Registered students will have access to the forum and recordings of sessions for one year from the start of the course.
- A maximum of 10 seats are open for this workshop.
- Click here for Registration Fees & Policies
Course Materials: Before the first session, students will need to have:
- Printed handouts (which will be provided through the course forum).
- Colors (colored pencils or markers)
- Large paper for drawing: A3 size or larger
- A book no more than 150 pgs which has a table of contents
- Headphone, microphone, and webcam for participation in live sessions
- An orange
For inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Option 1: Send payment in 4 monthly installments.
Cost: USD 25.00 x 4 months
Log in to access all registration options.