Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is open to current or former female students of the Ribaat Academic Program over the age of 18.
- The theme of submissions is sharing experiences with Ribaat as a student studying, attending a class, or applying a concept learned in a Ribaat course.
- Each student may submit up to 5 snaps.
- Submission deadline: 11:59 pm CST on Thursday, April 30th, 2020.
- The decision of the judging committee is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Submissions will be judged based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrates the character of the Ribaat Program
- Is a creative composition
- Presents online learning as accessible
Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions. Owner of the winning submission will be entitled to 1 one-term course redeemable within one year, valued at no more than $100.00 USD. Winning course may not be deferred to a later term or exchanged for cash or other products/services. Winning course may be exchanged for a gift certificate for a Ribaat course to a friend or relative of the winner. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Rabata and Ribaat to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites, social media and/or in any promotional material.