Ribaat Code of Conduct
As a student of the Ribaat Program, I will ensure to abide by the following:
- All work I submit (assignments, papers, and tests) will be
fully my own, and I will clearly cite any material taken from other sources.
- I will not attempt to record, electronically or otherwise,
the audio or video of any class sessions in part or in full.
- I will not share links to the class, class recordings, or
course materials with unregistered students.
- I will protect the privacy of our female instructors by
viewing the class in such a way that it is not readily viewed by male household
- I recognize these classes are meant for students over age 17
and I allow underage viewers at risk of them hearing what may not be age
- I will not engage in any activities that will dishonestly
improve my results or dishonestly improve/hurt the results of others.
- I understand that the registration fees are non-refundable
and non-transferable to other students or other terms.
- I agree that all content from Ribaat classes, workshops, and seminars is the intellectual property of the Ribaat Academic Institute and cannot be re-taught, re-purposed, or utilized in personal, local, or online teaching platforms without the written consent of the Director of the Ribaat Academic Institute.
- I will respect Ribaat instructors, team members, and fellow classmates by contacting them only through official Ribaat channels of communication and by maintaining a respectful and positive tone in all communications.
- I understand that failure to comply with any of the above may lead to removal from the program.