Ribaat Code of Conduct
As a student of the Ribaat Program:
- All work I submit (assignments, papers, and tests) will be fully my own, and I will clearly cite any material taken from other sources.
- I will not attempt to record, electronically or otherwise, the audio or video of any class sessions in part or in full.
- I will not share links to the class, class recordings, or course materials with unregistered students.
- I will protect the privacy of our female instructors by viewing the class in such a way that it is not readily viewed by male household members.
- I recognize these classes are meant for students over age 17 and I allow underage viewers at risk of them hearing what may not be age appropriate.
- I will not engage in any activities that will dishonestly improve my results or dishonestly improve/hurt the results of others.
- I understand that the registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable to other students or other terms.