Ribaat Code of Conduct

Ribaat Code of Conduct

by Ribaat Registration -
Number of replies: 0

Ribaat Code of Conduct

As a student of the Ribaat Program, I will ensure to abide by the following:

1.  All work I submit (assignments, papers, and tests) will be fully my own, and I will clearly cite any material taken from other sources.
  2. I will not attempt to record, electronically or otherwise, the audio or video of any class sessions in part or in full.
  3. I will not share links to the class, class recordings, or course materials with unregistered students.
  4. I will protect the privacy of our female instructors by viewing the class in such a way that it is not readily viewed by male household members.
  5. I recognize these classes are meant for students over age 17 and I allow underage viewers at risk of them hearing what may not be age appropriate.
  6. I will not engage in any activities that will dishonestly improve my results or dishonestly improve/hurt the results of others.
  7. I understand that the registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable to other students or other terms.
  8. I agree that all content from Ribaat classes, workshops, and seminars is the intellectual property of the Ribaat Academic Institute and cannot be re-taught, re-purposed, or utilized in personal, local, or online teaching platforms without the written consent of the Director of the Ribaat Academic Institute.
  9. I will respect Ribaat instructors, team members, and fellow classmates by contacting them only through official Ribaat channels of communication and by maintaining a respectful and positive tone in all communications.
  10. I understand that failure to comply with any of the above may lead to removal from the program.