I can't create a user account:
If you get an error message "Incorrect sesskey submitted, form not accepted!", this problem can be solved
from your browser settings. Please see this site to correct the issue: http://helpdesk.coastlinelive.com/knowledgebase.php?article=29
I can only see my profile page:
There must be some required
fields in your profile that need to be filled in. They are marked with a
red asterisk *. Once you have filled them in, you should be able to access the site as usual.
I am having other trouble with the website:
You may be able to better
access it through a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc) or try a
different device (laptop, smartphone, iPad, or tablet etc).
I am having other trouble watching the live class or recordings, try these solutions:
- Close the window and try again in a new one.
- Restart your computer.
- Try a different browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Puffin, Photon, Internet Explorer).
- Uninstall and reinstall the AdobeConnect app.
- Try a different device (desktop, laptop, smartphone, iPad or tablet).
- Try a different wifi network. You may be connected to a weaker one in your location.
- Move closer to the router.
- Restart the router.
- Connect directly to the router or modem (using Ethernet cable).
If you are still unable to
enroll, please email email@example.com or call our customer service team: +1-832-993-1156